Translate

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Whole 30 challange

I have a dangerous sugar addiction. Although I have natural sugar like honey and maple sugar or coconut sugar. I feel I use too much in my coffee and its a precursor to wanting chocolate or ice creams that aren't Paleo.

I want to brake this habit of self-distraction and try a whole 30 to really reset and thrive on Paleo. I decided June is going to be that month.

JUNE you say JUNE!! why? That's so far away! Why not NOW!
Well the list is like so:
  1. I'm starting in a new location at work so I want to be on the top of my game until I'm situated there
  2. At the start of the month I will be at a week long work project and lunch choices aren't up to the individual. So even though we usually get a salad the main lunch choice may not be strictly on point
  3. My best friend is coming to visit and our tradition is to go visit a restaurant that is unusual or off the beaten path. Last time we went to a traditional authentic Turkish place it was amazing but not truly Paleo.
So I wouldn't want to start and not be able to give 100% to the whole 30 plan. So June it is.

So if you want to join in or if you have completed a whole 30 before leave your comments below.

Stay healthy,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment