Translate

Friday, April 17, 2015

Paleo Apple Pie Smoothie

So I sometimes have to work a night shift and I throws off my day like hella bad. I don't want to eat to early so I'm starving at work or to late so I'm not hungry come my brake. On top of that who wants to eat dinner at 10pm
The struggle is real.
So on those nights I tend to come home and have a smoothie. They are light easy to make and they satisfy my hunger through out the night.
To day I'm going to share my new favorite the apple pie smoothie.
 
Paleo Apple Pie Smoothie
 
  • 1 med. Apple cored, peeled, and sliced in to small bits
  • Hand full of frozen strawberries
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoons nutmeg
  • 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
  • 1-2 cups vanilla almond milk
 
This is the easy part blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
Pour in to a glass and enjoy. You don't have to peel the apple if you don't want to but be warned the bits of peel do get stuck in your teeth.
 
I have a individual blender so this all fits nicely in my blend cup and make a little under 24 OZ. I tastes just like apple pie  just cold second day from the fridge lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment